Accessibility Statement for 1800doorbell
This is an accessibility statement from LHE, Inc.
Measures to support accessibility
LHE, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. 1800doorbell is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of 1800doorbell. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on 1800doorbell:
- Phone: +1 904 245 1184
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address:
2260 Moon Station Ct. NW #110, Kennesaw, GA 30144
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of 1800doorbell relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of 1800doorbell, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for
- Comments and images from users generated through our reviews platform, Judge. me.: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives. because We cannot ensure the quality of the contributions. We do our best to monitor user-uploaded reviews and try to repair these issues. However, since the reviews are hosted on a 3rd party platform, on many occasions we cannot edit or alter the content. Please email us with the specific issue regarding the user generate content review and we can send you the picture with our added alternative text.
- The form on the "contact us" page.: May show an error that the form is "missing a label." This issue occurs due to a "honeypot" tool that attempts to block web bots and spammers from filling out the form. By design, this form is supposed to be hidden from all users and not viewable to work properly. There is no accessibility to this form.
- Use of social media login buttons: 1800doorbell.com uses social media login buttons on the "my-account," "cart," and "checkout pages" to facilitate easy registration and checkout procedures. These icons are from 3rd party social media developers and we cannot control any contrast or script errors that may occur.
LHE, Inc. assessed the accessibility of 1800doorbell by the following approaches:
An evaluation report for
1800doorbell is available at:
This statement was created on
19 April 2022