It seems like yesterday (it's been 12 years!) since I started thinking about what to say on the 1800doorbell "About Us" page. It's not that we are lazy, it's just after being in business for over 20 years, we just assumed people already know who we are. The truth is, they don't. With so many online marketplaces, we need to attempt to answer a fundamental question:
What Makes 1800doorbell.com Special?
That's it, right? Below is a lot of information you are welcome to read, which covers topics like, who we are, our history, what we sell, where we are located, and all that good stuff. But fundamentally, why purchase from us?
Our Customer Service:
Most companies pay lip service to their customer support. They tell you that have a "dedicated customer service team that's here to help," but pick up the phone and call those companies and see if they are there for their customers. Customer service has become a cliche, almost like something they are supposed to say.
Absolutely nothing is more important to us than making you a happy customer, and we mean it when we say it. Why?
- If you are happy, you will refer us to others
- If you are happy, you might purchase from us again
- Treating people the way you want to be treated should be a way of life for all of us
During normal business hours, call us! A person answers the phone, not an automated call attendant. Give it a try and call 800-366-7235.
2. We focus on quality: Being in business for as long as we have has provided a level of experience you won't find with most online retailers. This experience has taught us which products work and which ones don't, which manufacturers provide quality, and which ones don't. That's not to say that now and then there are going to be defective products, but if we feel a product is not the quality we say it is, we stop selling it.
3. We want you to be satisfied: On top of the manufacturer's warranty, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. What this means is that for any reason, you can return your product(s) to us within the first 30 days for a refund. It's not just about numbers for us. You are a person, we want you to be happy with your purchase.
4. We love what we do, we care: Yep, that sounds cheesy, but it's true. We sell a wide variety of products at 1800doorbell.com and yes, we love doorbells, driveway alarms, entrance alerts, and all the DIY home improvement products we sell. We are truly excited about these products. We want you to purchase a product that works like it is supposed to. There are some exciting things you can do with most of our products and we would love to tell you all about them.
If you have a problem, we will do our best to find a solution for you...no matter how big or small.
Apart from an extensive selection of doorbell models, types, and brands, we also feature some of the best home security devices, door chime accessories, and lighting controls available. All of these products are true "do-it-yourself" products that you can install yourself, but don't let that fool you. DIY, at least in our case, does not mean inferior products.
Being a niche, specialty shop means we know our products and carry a wider offering than the box store retailers can carry. While some may carry 3-4 wireless doorbells, we have 50 different ones.
Need a long-range wireless doorbell? Try the LRA-D1000 Long Range Door Chime Kit with Flashing Strobe that goes the range businesses need--you won't find that at the box retail stores.
Trouble hearing your existing wired doorbell? Try one of our doorbell extender products. Every day people call asking for solutions to help them hear the doorbell better. Whether it's worn out, or your ears are worn out :), a doorbell extender uses a smart wireless transmitter to generate a wireless signal from your existing wired doorbell...now that's smart!
Need to be notified when a car enters your driveway? The last time I checked, the local chain hardware store carried one model. To be frank, we stopped carrying that same product years ago due to quality control issues with the manufacturer. Our best-selling driveway alarm is the Di2000S-A, the Driveway Informer. We have customers who have been using the same set for over 10 years and call us to expand it. You won't find that quality on Amazon!
Want to know when someone enters your store? Whether you are a gas station, convenience store, or have a store in the local mall, we have you covered with our long-range entrance alert, the DA50L-A, or, our all-time best-seller, the EZtone DC1 entrance alert.
How 1800doorbell Started?
1800doorbell.com is owned and operated by Lord Henry Enterprises. We were started in the mid-1990s by Ronald Lord Henry who began by selling the EzTone entrance alerts. Ron was a retired 1SG, Vietnam veteran who had extensive experience in the security field. He has consulted for fortune 500 companies all over the world, helping them secure their facility and employees.
Today Lord Henry Enterprises operates a variety of niche websites, with over 3,000 unique products spread across four-main websites, and we are growing strong.
Where We Are Located?
Our main warehouse is in Kennesaw, GA.