ERA-PRDCR-STROBE Warehouse & Business Motion Entry Alert Strobe Chime Kit
When you have a door that sometimes stays open, have an open area you would like to monitor, or simply prefer a motion-based sensor rather than a door/window contact, the ERA-PRDCR-STROBE is a great choice. When triggered by heat and motion, the PIR sensor will transmit a wireless signal up to 4,000 ft. to the remote plug-in receiver where a selected chime sound will play and the connected strobe will flash. The product is great when you need a bright visual indication when motion is detected.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping (for most products)
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Call or Email for Support
Do you need a long-range entrance alert that features a bright strobe light to alert you when a visitor arrives?
The ERA-PRDCR-STROBE is a Warehouse & Business Motion Entry Alert Strobe Chime Kit is a kit that features a long-range motion-based sensor (PIR) and a plugin chime receiver with a transmission range of up to 4,000 ft.
The sensor in this kit is the ERA-PIR sensor which is the type of sensor you need for a door that stays open (or occasionally stays open) or if you have an open area you would like to monitor.
This kit is similar to the ERA-PRDCR kit, but also features a bright flashing strobe light that will flash when a visitor passes through the monitored zone. The strobe is good for loud areas like large warehouses or workshops, but also for quiet areas where you don't want sound.
The sensor/transmitter mounts over the zone you would like to monitor using the included aluminum bracket. This bracket makes it easy to rotate/pivot the senor so you can fine-tune the monitored zone you want to create.
When triggered, the sensor will transmit a wireless signal up to 4,000 ft. to the plug-in receiver. The receiver has four zones and each zone will play 1 of 12 selected melodies. Up to 3 transmitters/sensors may be paired to a zone, and an unlimited number of receivers may be paired with a transmitter/receiver.
For additional information on the receiver and sensor, please visit the ERA-PRDCR product page.
ERA-PRDCR-STROBE Warehouse & Business Motion Entry Alert Strobe Chime Kit Strobe Features:
- Kit ships with 1 x ERA-PIR motion-activated sensor/transmitter, ERA-DCRX plug-in chime receiver, 15 ft. 2-strand 20 AWG wire, & LED strobe light (color choices available).
- Wireless range from the sensor/transmitter to receiver is up to 4,000 ft. line of sight. Environmental factors will diminish distance.
- PIR sensor/transmitter is indoor rated only. The receiver is indoor-rated only.
- PIR sensor/transmitter is powered by a 9V alkaline battery (not included).
- The receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- Included strobe light (you choose color) is LED & connects to the back of the receiver. Flashing duration is set at 5 sec (default), 10 sec, 1 min, & 2 minutes.
- 12 different sensor/transmitters may be paired to each receiver. Other sensor types include this sensor (ERA-PIR) and ERA-UTX which functions as a push button or door/contact.
- an Unlimited number of receivers, the ERA-DCRX, may be used.
- The receiver features 4 levels of volume control mute-off button.
- Transmitters are paired to one of four zones on the receiver. A Small LED indicator flashes on the receiver for each zone when triggered.
- Each zone features 1 x 12VDC output (for a total of 4). The receiver features a 1 x C-Form relay for integration with other devices.
- Low battery notice: when the battery in the transmitter is low, the zone indicator light it is paired to will blink for 10 minutes following a trigger & the melody plays two times in a row.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply.
- Receiver measures: 5.75” x 3.5” x 1”
- Sensor/ Transmitter size: 2.5'' H x 4.55'' W x 1.52''D.
- Strobe Light Dimensions are 3'' x 3'' x 1.75''
How to Wire Strobe Light (or other accessory) to ERA-DCRX Receiver
There are two methods for wiring external devices to the ERA receiver. The most common (image below) is to wire a 12V DC device to one of the 12V outputs. Each zone features 1 x 12V outputs. The other is using a C-FORM relay. There's only one C-Form relay, but it can be associated with a combination or all zones.
How does the strobe light connect to the receiver?
Add Strobe Lights, Sirens, Fire Alarm Bells, and More.
On the back of the receiver are four connections (one per zone) where each connection can output 12V DC of power to power an external device. Simply wire the strobe light to the zone the transmitter is paired to. When triggered, the zone will output 12V of DC power for the selected duration (5 seconds, 10 seconds, 1 minute, or 2 minutes). This power will trigger the connected strobe light to flash for that given period.
Each zone on the receiver has a 12V DC output, enabling a total of 4 external devices to be powered/triggered by the receiver. A total of 3 transmitters/sensors may be paired to a respective zone. There is not limit to the number of receivers a transmitter may be paired to.
Kit Includes One PIR Motion Sensor & One Plug-in Receiver
- Passive-Infrared (PIR) motion detector triggers when the combination of heat and movement passes through the monitored zone.
- Sensor is designed to mount over the doorway using the included bracket. The design of the bracket makes it easy to pivot the unit to create the desired monitored zone.
- The higher the unit is mounted, the wider the size of the monitored zone.
- Sensor/transmitter is powered by a 9V battery.
- Unit sends a signal to the included receiver up to 4000 ft. away.
ERA-DCRX Desktop/Wall Mount Receiver
- Receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- Each receiver pairs with 12 transmitter/sensors; an unlimited number of receivers may pair with a transmitter.
- Each receiver features four zones…up to 3 transmitters per zone.
- Each zone features a live 12V DC output to trigger & power an external device.
- Volume control for chime sounds.
- Low battery on transmitter/sensor indicator.
Hear the Sounds Played by the ERA-DCRX Receiver
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
|Choose Strobe Color||
Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, Red
C-Form Relays, Expandable, Flashing Strobe, Live 12V DC Output, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control
|Kit Or Accessory||
|Battery Or Plug In||
Magnetic Contact, Push Button
ERA-PRDCR Motion Alarm Kit Designed for Businesses & Warehouses
4500 sqf home with a single hard wired doorbell center of main floor. If on the 3 season porch or in the basement could never hear doorbell. After missing to "signature required" fedex deliveries while on the porch, I did some research and bought this product. Put one receiver on porch and one in basement. Now I can even hear the doorbell of out on the patio with a window open on the porch.
Using as a burglar alarm on back yard shed. Sends signal thru two shed walls, six foot cedar fence, brick exterior wall, four interior walls from 228 ft away. Easy to conceal transmitter using camo tape and a tiny homemade ghilli suit. Loud receiver alarm inside house. Can hear alarm outside house when set on high. This is my first purchase of 800Doorbell. So far so good. Versatile. Engineers thought out well. DIP switches offer excellent customization. Will buy more transmitters soon. Justa thought: It would be helpful to include a signal strength meter onto receiver.
Thank you very much and we're happy to know you like your product. We believe the ERA-DSDCR is one of the top driveway alarm offered!
This door announcer does exactly what you said it would do.
Easy setup and install.
Couldn't be happier
I have to admit i was skeptical about this working through a metal building. I've always had problems with wireless and metal buildings!!! THIS WORKED THROUGH 2 WOOD WALLS AND A METAL WALL !!! My customers only complaint was the dc output timer wouldn't do less then 5 secounds.(maybe a dial so you could dial it to exactly what you want) 4.9 stars EXALENT wireless product as long as it lasts???
Great item. I have one on each floor of our house and one out in my workshop/tractor shed
We ordered the base unit, motion sensor and optional doorbell for a hybrid office. We wanted to ensure that staff working alone in the office had the option to hear when people entered the space through the main door (to a common corridor). We also wanted the option to close and lock the door - and to leave a doorbell in the hallway - for delivery people and unscheduled visitors.
The kits was exactly as advertised, and promptly delivered (we are in Canada). The volume and sounds are easily adjusted, and turning the sensor away from the lobby (to face the wall) stops the chime when there are many people in the office.
The one quibble I had is that while the doorbell unit was provided with a battery, we had to buy a 9V battery for the main sensor.
While we have had the equipment installed for less than a month, I have no hesitation recommending it to others.
Love these alarms! They work great for our long driveway. Nice to know when someone is coming before they get to the house.
The bell system works exactly as described. I couldn't be happier. The range is amazing and the bell is loud (flasher is bright). I tried many other wireless products before this one...none of them came close. The customer service is also fantastic...kind and patient and informed.